What it is

  • Thread starter Thread starter Girish23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Girish23

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
175
Reaction score
23
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found today like small star fish what it is
4f3f824192d9e50abe426acdd0e43fff.jpg
 
Asterina. They are an invasive species but are also great tank cleaners. I personally would remove all specimens unless you want an outbreak. If you see 1, you most likely have more in the tank.
 
Can I hijack this thread for a moment to ask the same question.... What is this growing on my coral??
771eaacbb4ccf1b34b4f374c46df060b.jpg
 
Can I hijack this thread for a moment to ask the same question.... What is this growing on my coral??
771eaacbb4ccf1b34b4f374c46df060b.jpg

Could b a lot of things... Sponge. Vermitide snail. A worm curled up....I would take it out dip the coral and scrape off what I could....just to be safe.
 
Sorry for the hijack girish23 and thank you reef lover! Vermetid it is!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new