What keeps your sand bed white?

  • Thread starter Thread starter peterhos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

peterhos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
476
Reaction score
288
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the question says, what keeps your sand bed white?
 
As the question says, what keeps your sand bed white?
time for the sand bed to age, with out blasting it with light.

this process always takes to long for me that's why when I went to bare bottom tanks I've never gone back! I did have nice sand tanks before but the first 6 months atleast is brown and spotty 4 me....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new