What Kind of Eel is This?

ericguzman49

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I’ve had this eel for almost a year now and I’m trying to figure out what kind he is. I was initially told by my LFS that it was a snowflake but I recently found out what an actual snowflake looks like. So it’s definitely not it lol. Can anyone help me identify him?
6AB6D7F1-C68F-4017-B347-F96B7B7673EE.jpeg
025F4818-2611-4158-A52B-CD73A7745051.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0344.MOV
    17.7 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new