What LEDs do u run on your softies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boxfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Boxfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
143
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 55g with mostly softies needs a new light source. Currently have 2 nanobox dous running at 75%. But one has a dead fan and led board is getting funky. Been searching for lights but I'm getting overwhelmed. Looking at used mostly. Do not like the windex blue look. Suggestions?
 
I use kessils.
 
My tank is 5'x5'x3'deep
I have 9ea 360's old style.
Plus 1ea 160 that shines directly on my nem ( about 8" away from it)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new