What LPS can I use to control Paly's

demonspeedn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
221
Location
Sabin
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a coral that will keep Paly's from spreading. I'm thinking maybe a War Coral, Favia, Favites may be best, but not sure who would win the battle. Any suggestions for the area on the left?
Palys.jpg
 
I would be more worried about palytoxin releasing into the water column.
 
I tried Aptasia X on a small area and lost 2 Wrasses. I thought maybe coral warfare may be better, but maybe not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new