What Might This Be?

Addicted2Acro

https://www.instagram.com/sweetsreef/
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2025
Messages
181
Reaction score
60
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cutting frag plug off new Goni and found this little thing when it was closed up.

IMG_3915.jpg
 
Yeah its hard. I think its just a tube worm but not completely sure.
I think it is a Vermatid snail. In which case, I would crush the tube with a pair of pliers and fill what is left with super glue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new