What Model is this Eheim Power Filter?

kxnji

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know what specific model this Eheim Power filter is? One of my neighbours had it lying around so I decided to take it. I’ve asked them if they know what model it is or anything about it, but they don’t. I’ve tried looking all over the internet but couldn’t find anything. The only thing I know is that it’s pretty old. Thanks!

6E0C8B35-0F56-4773-B0FD-A196A51E54EE.jpeg D293C88A-B857-4CEE-83A3-FBD4F8FC1CD2.jpeg 550B5630-992F-40DC-9D7E-3A7AF9732D0B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new