What Mushrooms are these.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grimmj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Grimmj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2022
Messages
175
Reaction score
146
Location
Clarkston
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are these, I was looking to add some more corals into my tank. These were sold to me as Ricordia but I have had them for about 4 years now started as 2 little tiny ones on this rock and they just keep trucking. Even through a crash.



1647032213118.png



1647032243135.png
 
it looks like it's a hairy Mushroom Indonesian - Neon Green
 
They don't seems to grow out of control but have been super hardy for me. I'll take it as a blessing
Ricordea are slow growers in my experience, but are also my fav mushrooms. I have hairy green, rhodactis, discosoma, ricordea florida and ricordea yuma. Kind of partial to shrooms lol.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new