What order to add my fish in?

I have my wife and daughter looking through them right now, I love all the bright colors
 
Thank you! I most certainly will post pictures! It will probably be in a few weeks as I want my system to catch up
 
I like this one and I think it will be the first
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458169687.465047.jpg
 
I finally got my McCosker's flasher wrasse! I've had him for 2 weeks and he is finally personable enough for me to take his picture. He eats really well and is quite fat, I hope that's ok.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Looking nice. Do you run a qt? I do highly suggest it as you get further in the hobby.
 
Looking nice. Do you run a qt? I do highly suggest it as you get further in the hobby.
Thank you! I don't currently run a qt but I do have everything to do so. I will most definitely set it up and utilize it for my upcoming additions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new