what phone calls have you gotten about your tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dtackett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
1,993
Reaction score
824
Location
Forest, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
inspired by another post, what phone calls have you gotten in regards to your tank. one of them on the other post was "im not sure what is was, but I unplugged it and it stopped making noise"
gotta love it.

just got the worst one yet yesterday while I was at work. my brother is staying with me for a while and knows nothing about tanks other than theres water in it.

"hey bub, your tank is beeping and making a gurgling noise. I look at that other tank that has the pipes in it and the pump thing was almost out of the water. I filled it up for you"

I have well water (700+tds) and had my rodi running into a bucket, so I assumed he dumped the rodi in... nope.


so lets hear it. whats those heart attack calls you've gotten?
 
Got a similar call, my daughter didn't use well or tap water but it convinced me to install an ATO. We'll worth the time money.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new