Jan 23, 2016 #1 J junito16 Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 21, 2015 Messages 55 Reaction score 3 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a 72 gallon bow front 4 ft long both sides r 15"middle is 22" or 18 what powerhead should i used i can't afford vortech pumps
I have a 72 gallon bow front 4 ft long both sides r 15"middle is 22" or 18 what powerhead should i used i can't afford vortech pumps
Jan 23, 2016 #2 Tahoe61 10K Club member View Badges Ultimate Member Reef Squad Excellence Award R2R App User Moderator Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Mar 2, 2012 Messages 18,486 Reaction score 22,375 Location AZ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Then look at the Jepo RW for a 75 gallon I would go with the 40. Or one of Tunzes. Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
Jan 23, 2016 #3 LetItReef 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined May 29, 2014 Messages 2,921 Reaction score 1,434 Location San Diego, CA What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Jebao RW series.
Jan 23, 2016 #4 MikeyB Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 1,120 Reaction score 133 Location Bartlett, IL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I agree, go with the Jebao RW series. Good little powerheads to use if you're on a budget
Jan 23, 2016 #5 OP OP J junito16 Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 21, 2015 Messages 55 Reaction score 3 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thank u