What pump got PM Bullet 2 skimmer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
718
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up this skimmer for $100, is it a good deal? What pump should I use? I'm currently using a bubble magnus 7, would the bullet be am upgrade?
 
Good skimmer I ran mine with a mag 12 so long as u don't mind electric cost it's great skimmer
 
I sold my pm bullet swapped it out for a bubble mag when I had my 75 gal because didn't like running a mag 12 all the time but the Bullet was a serious skimmer think it was a bit better but again ur running a pretty big pump just for ur skimmer soooo can't really answer kinda a personal preference
 
I would suggest using a pressure rated external pump. To get good results beckett skimmers need more water pressure
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new