What pump to use

the schwartz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2022
Messages
42
Reaction score
11
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking of adding two gyres to my tank. What would be the best way to go about this with the current 2026 models. I have a 5 ft tank. Thank you
 
Anyone with some Gyre experience? It's been a while for me using them so I'm "out of date."
 
I used the hyggers, very cheap, worked reliably. Never cleaned it and was still good
 
I have two Jebao/Jecod on my 4’. I believe they are the ECP line. Cheaper than maxspec.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new