What schedule % should I be running (Radions)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zero_Cool
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you to everyone for their help.

Not as white of rocks as my last update but you are correct that it is still a young system. Patience is very difficult.

I really do owe an update to my build thread. Here's the latest pics I have:
20230724_163337.jpg
20230627_103924.jpg
Very nice!. Id go all 100 and start at 50% based on those pics. Radions are nice lights. You should see some nice growth up top and all around with the increase in light.
Keep your thread updated so we can follow.
 
Any diffuser? I run at 100% intensity with100% blues and 6% whites. Crazy...but I have diffusers and these are gen 4s.

DSC_2544-01.jpeg
 
Any diffuser? I run at 100% intensity with100% blues and 6% whites. Crazy...but I have diffusers and these are gen 4s.

DSC_2544-01.jpeg
No diffusers. Runnjng G6s and they are not "supposed" to need them.

Wow is that super crisp and clean light. Looks fantastic.
 
I run my XR15s at 100% intensity. They are par weaklings.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new