What sea shell is this?

ArchieFernandes

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Location
O
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this sea shell and I’m just curious about it and I have some questions:

Does this come from an invertebrate or is it just a normal sea shell/ conch

How much is it worth?

Is it rare?

Look at the imagines below.

3AE08490-2AD2-467A-942D-B10B9785F5AD.jpeg 40347BD8-FB04-40A1-A439-8373615D6C4D.jpeg 3E25A91C-DF58-4374-9440-A6367545F86F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new