What shells can I add for my growing Hermits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tdanza
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tdanza

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2015
Messages
62
Reaction score
2
Location
Born East...Living West
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I have Scarlets, Margaritas and dwarf red tip hermits in my tank and would like to add more shells for them to move into. I'm looking on ebay at assorted shells but was wondering if I have to buy a certain type. Will my hermits like any type of shell? Anyone with experience with this ?

thx
travis
 
ime best to look for shells in a similar shape to the ones theyre in. its still hit and but it been the best ive done
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new