What should i buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter oKrazyii
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

oKrazyii

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2025
Messages
144
Reaction score
43
Location
Troy
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I have a 29g tank with a few fish and some coral. I'm currently running a Tidal 35 filter, a Coralife filter and protein skimmer, and an 8w UV light. I also have two powerheads (with constant flow), and a Hygger Gyre which I'm considering buying another one of. I've been thinking about getting a different protein skimmer, a hang-on-back (HOB) refugium, or even a canister filter, but I'm not sure if any of it will make a difference. I really want to replace the protein skimmer because the Coralife one clogs too quickly, and then the skimmer stops working completely. I'm not looking to spend a lot of money. Do you have any suggestions on what I should change, or what I should switch to?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new