What site do you upload your pics to

RogerWilco357

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
5
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to find out which is the best site to upload those prized photographs to . Also I have used photobucket and it is easy to post the pics to the threads but how do you do the same with flickr? I can't figure out how to post the pic only the link shows up?
So who do you use?
 
Photobucket, but I had to pay for the "pro" version because I had to many pictures on there. :sad:
 
I use photobucket also but I have a smugmug account for all other photos so they can be sold and I get paid!
 
I use photobucket also but I have a smugmug account for all other photos so they can be sold and I get paid!
I just looked at smugmug and it seems pretty cool. How much do you get when people buy your photos?
 
1000+ on photobucket lol, when you upload them copy and paste the img code to place them in threads and posts..
 
I must be doing something wrong. Looks like I'm the only one using Image Shack.:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new