What size bag should I use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kveille
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kveille

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2009
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Location
Mandeville, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no plans for shipping corals, but I have been fragging and trading corals locally. I have been using ziplock bags or reusing bags that I got from other reefers. So, I have been looking online for regular bags and was not sure what bag thickness (2mil, 3mil, 4mil, etc...) I should/could use for these types of transactions.
 
uline.com is where I get all of my bags. They have a huge selection and any mil that you would like.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new