What size nano for seahorses?

  • Thread starter Thread starter czieler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

czieler

Reefin' Girl
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my gf was on here the other day... cuz she was bored at work... and figured she'd check out the site after seeing me on it... and saw one of my posts where I was saying maybe I could talk her into a seahorse tank sometime this summer.

She really likes the idea...so I thought I'd ask if anyone has experience w/ seahorses...and what size nano ppl might recommend for them? I of course was thinking I'd put some zoa frags in there w/ them too :)

I of course will do lots of research before getting any..and probably even wait a few months..but figured I'd start a thread asking about it.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new