what size shells should I order for hermits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ThaBeast
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ThaBeast

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2009
Messages
828
Reaction score
442
Location
Henderson KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have some scarlet reef hermits in quarantine and will be quarantining some dwarf blue legs soon. What size shells should I order for them?
 
This is a difficult question. I've ordered several different size hermit crab shells and none of these seem to suit my little guys with black and white legs (came in as "Hawaiian miniature hermit crabs). Of course the shells they came in on spiral the opposite direction so that may be a problem. They do spend a lot of time checking out the shells, though. I think they may want to move up but nothing I've put in the tank suits.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new