What species acro is this?

Costareefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2019
Messages
198
Reaction score
143
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had it a year and a half or two it’s grown like crazy. I bought it as a green slider when I got I knew it wasn’t. Usually very hairy so to speak lots of polyps great extension..



IMG_2906.jpeg
 
I can’t find the edit. But I meant green slimer. And if anyone knows. knows I appreciate it. TY
 
generally Acros (and most corals in general) that have been in captivity for a long time cannot be IDed to the species level, as they deform under aquarium conditions
 
Humulis that has been in captivity for some time?
This is the species I feel it resembles most but wasn’t sure. Still not sure but it reinforces my thoughts thank you
 
generally Acros (and most corals in general) that have been in captivity for a long time cannot be IDed to the species level, as they deform under aquarium conditions
Thanks for that feedback.
 
Seems like a green humi like above comment.
I got mine from a Fiji import.
Looks identical.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new