What Tank brand should I get?

Rhinotronics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
70
Reaction score
73
Location
Orlando, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2650.JPG

So I am wanting to start a new tank, something 200 gallon plus. I posted earlier the set up I was shopping and had a few people say to reconsider the brand tank I had listed. So my question is, what brand or style tank should I get to do a saltwater reef and fish tank? Please list details if possible.
 
I like sc aquriums. I have two of their tanks and very happy with the price/quality/ and customer service. But if you want to go high end, Reef savvy is one of the best builders.

Best of luck to your new build!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new