What TDS is your tap?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefltx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What is your tap tds?

  • 0-50

  • 50-100

  • 100-200

  • 200-300

  • 400-600

  • 600+!!


Results are only viewable after voting.

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
566
Location
usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my handheld tds meter.
Interesting to find my tap is 85-90tds, figured it'd be a lot higher.
 
According to my Tds meter on my rodi unit it's reads at 3-4 Tds going in. But idk how accurate that is
 
Mine on my inline TDS meter on my RODI reads 21. I've heard those are not very accurate. Maybe someone can comment?
 
50-55 out of my well. I was paranoid about moving onto a well and burning through DI but a cartridge lasts about a year. When I was on city water I'd use one every 3-4 months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new