What test kit for phosphate , while dosing silicates ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yanir34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
1,191
Location
Israel
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello , part of multi approach to attack dinos in my reef tank mainly in the sandbad (Amphidinium) , I'm starting dose of brightwell sponge Exle .
I heard that measuring PO4 with hanna ULR will give unacurate results, while dosing silicates .

What test kit for PO4 will be reliable , for this purpose?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new