What the crab?

  • Thread starter Thread starter eaareef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eaareef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
53
Location
Jakarta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought live rock and inside there's a crab like in this picture. Does anyone know the type or the name of this crab?
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-02 at 17.49.16_3633263c.jpg
 
Perisesarma bidens/red claw crab? Do you know where your live rock was harvested? those crabs can be found in the indo-pacific.
 
I don't know where the rock was harvested from. Thank you so much for the info, I think I need to setup another tank for this little crab.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new