What the heck is this

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kaso
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kaso

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
41
Reaction score
34
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this on the glass of my Aquarium last week. When I cleaned my glass it came off together. I was analogous to peeled skin
caf47fd8895f012bf6e6c23dcb348a49.jpg
 
Definitely snail eggs. I try to leave them be when I see them but my fish end up eating most of them. Don't scrub them off next time and maybe you will get lucky and have baby snails in the tank.
 
Are these eegs in a sac?

Does it look like a clear squirt of toothpaste with white dots in it? It's blurry, so I can't tell for sure. If yes, it's eggs from a nudibranch.
 
The top eggs are from a nassarius.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new