What the heck is this?

Liam's tank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2023
Messages
292
Reaction score
244
Location
18074
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So My tank has been up and running for a short three weeks now and every day I see something new! Tampa Bay Live Rock & Sand, wow so far very impressed. Tonight I saw this guy slithering over my sand bed. I would love to know what it is.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0477.MOV
    31.6 MB
ok thank you, the link you sent said to use a scallop as bait, is that a scallop that I buy at the grocery store?
 
Well it's a night of discoveries, is this guy good or bad?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0484.JPG
    IMG_0484.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0482.JPG
    IMG_0482.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 67
I have two of them in a plastic cup with tank water hoping for a definite answer soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new