What the Heck SPS is This.

Servillius

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
486
Reaction score
825
Location
Sugarland, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive had this for a while and have no clue what it is. When I bought it the guy I got it from who is very reliable told me he thought it was called “black something,” but he didn’t know either. First pic I annoyed the polyps a bit so you could see the interior.

CB19B931-8C88-4217-9D76-0790517C6220.jpeg


E00DB847-1247-4E52-A01B-39D22E8A33D2.jpeg
 
Thanks guys, but definitely not a blue. It’s some type of milli, but in person the body is black with a ghost white halo of polyps and red growth tips. The pics are a bit too blue.
 
Thanks guys, but definitely not a blue. It’s some type of milli, but in person the body is black with a ghost white halo of polyps and red growth tips. The pics are a bit too blue.

Sounds cool, you should try and get a clearer pic under less blue. Looks like a blue one I had maricultured. Never heard or seen any black on any acros, maybe your seeing dark green?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new