What the ... Is this!

joss.gamble

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
Location
England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So found this fella on the glass today, seems to be enjoying some algae, so I assume he's harmless enough? Anyone able to ID him? Sorry about the quality of the pic and the toy box in the background!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431638441.170997.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new