What to do after explosive cope pod outbreak?

  • Thread starter Thread starter santeeeyyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

santeeeyyy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
765
Reaction score
459
Location
Queen creek
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
So my old tank crashed and its picking up slowly, as well as my small 6 gallon so roughly both are about the same age now. I was wondering what should I do now? I think im done adding corals for now and I have my ATO's set up, just looking to get a doser to dose some soda ash and more smart cam's. In terms of tank health everything seems to be growing, My rock is starting to turn purple instead of green/brown and I might have some macro algae to trim off. Everytime I look in my cam feed I just see the entire wall FLOODED with cope pods. What should I do now? Everything seems healthy, my next water change is in sunday or monday.
 
The pods will slowly dwindle in time. You've been feeding well.
 
relax and enjoy your copepods
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new