What to run on my Apex?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cane
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cane

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2015
Messages
386
Reaction score
121
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you guys running on your apex controllers and does anyone have their setup posted so I could just copy it lol?
 
I have my lights, heater, return pump and calc reactor on mine. The main things I'm currently using it for is the reactor, timer for lights, and temp controller for my heater.
 
Thanks, just so many options it's crazy. Now just need to figure out how to make the pumps work
 
Everything lol

Yep, that's about it!
Every set up is different. But most Apex users control everything.
Once you get it going, you won't know how you reefed without it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new