What to use to dose Nitrate?

All nitrate dosing raises alk the same amount per unit of nitrate added.

It may be better to use ammonium carbonate ( alk neutral) or ammonium chloride (depletes alk) to boost N.
Do you mind sharing with me the difference between the two you just mentioned please.
 
I've got higher phosphates and no nitrates. I'm at .08 phosphate (Hanna phosphorous) and 0 nitrate (salifert and red sea).

Still have gha and some Cyrano starting to build.

I feed daily heavy and and have some nps corals and inverts that I also feed heavy with (gorgonians, flame scallop, sun polyp).

What is best to use to dose nitrates with?
Nyos nitrate+
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new