What type of acro is this ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rmckoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
8,369
Reaction score
10,642
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the nicest acro frags I bought as wysiwyg
I purchased 3 of them after seeing how well they do in my system .

could it be the t5’s giving them their colour or is it the species , type ?

are they tenius , milli , tort ?
I don’t know

the colour is a darker purple with bright greenish colour tips

CC75C4AC-C140-4EEB-8D45-9CA93082B610.jpeg E536D612-1D47-4D58-80B1-F98152F0D1AA.jpeg 9C3A84BD-3A3D-4EED-914B-01302FDF7218.jpeg
 
Hi, I'm thinking it might be acropora horrida, but you will know more as it grows out some.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new