What type of bta ?

NanoCrazed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you say tip, what part are you talking about? The actual point of the tentacle or the bulb in the tentacle? The very tip is orange to bright orange/yellow. There is absolutely no red or pink in these. These used to be 2 nems that went through the powerhead and are finally coming back. The oral disc normally has more green like my avatar pic, the avatar is the same nem but with a horrible cell phone pic but also prior to the powerhead run in. Haha needless to say no more powerheads in that tank.
Yup , the very tip. One of the fastest ways to distinguish an authentic CSB

NanoCrazed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you say tip, what part are you talking about? The actual point of the tentacle or the bulb in the tentacle? The very tip is orange to bright orange/yellow. There is absolutely no red or pink in these. These used to be 2 nems that went through the powerhead and are finally coming back. The oral disc normally has more green like my avatar pic, the avatar is the same nem but with a horrible cell phone pic but also prior to the powerhead run in. Haha needless to say no more powerheads in that tank.
Btw -- did you get all those babies from literally the blender effect?

NanoCrazed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what would a good tip color be?
Yellowish / greenish like in my pic. That's from my tank

But really, when you see a CSB in person, you will know it's a CSB and a cut above the rest. I was a non-believer until I saw them in person myself

NanoCrazed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. I thought it was a goner. The small three started at the size of a pencil eraser. Now the size of dimes and quarters.
I wish I were that lucky. Whenever that happened to me, it was just a tank crash

OP
OP
James M

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most btas dont have name... mainly rainbow, rose, or gbta. The named ones are generally $500 and up
Ik , I was just wondering if there’s a name for this one

Mykesocalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I were that lucky. Whenever that happened to me, it was just a tank crash
I had a three inch go through a power head about two months ago, mangled, white guts everywhere. Just gently basted the white stuff away whenever I would see it. Finally it was just a pink blob for about a month and a half. Low and behold it made it.. so off the power head went and guess what it did once it came back... yup wandered to that same exact power head again. Luckily it was off...so here it resides now..
BF47BD63-E30B-4997-8A07-AD0E40F77797.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Looks like green or ultra rainbow bubble tip. Hard to tell with high blue lighting

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Price is right. Grab it as Early bird gets the worm

OP
OP
James M

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price is right. Grab it as Early bird gets the worm
I think it’s to late , I was asking him for pictures with whites on and he said he will send me the pics but I never got a reply

Brad Montgomery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it’s to late , I was asking him for pictures with whites on and he said he will send me the pics but I never got a reply
Never tick around waiting for a name. If you like it buy it! Waiting for a name just causes you to loose out on a great deal

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back