What type of flat worm ?

Vincent100

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,423
Reaction score
1,820
Location
Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
These flat worms showed up today on my sump glass
Tried to get clear pics but was hard with my phone
Anyway can I get a ID please and should I be getting them out ASAP
Sorry about all the pics didn't know which was best so you got the whole lot haha

Thanks

IMG_20170117_014125.jpg


IMG_20170117_014643.jpg


IMG_20170117_014652.jpg


IMG_20170117_014655.jpg


IMG_20170117_014703.jpg


IMG_20170117_014727.jpg


IMG_20170117_014715.jpg


IMG_20170117_014800.jpg


IMG_20170117_014818.jpg


IMG_20170117_014835.jpg


IMG_20170117_014841.jpg


IMG_20170117_014851.jpg
 
Thanks reeferj and lionfish
Should I remove or just let them be ?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new