What will you be doing to your tank this weekend?

Clean calcium reactor and add media. Change the UV sterilizer light bulb. Water change. A full day affair and I love it
 
Water change, carbon refresh, and change out DI resin.....maybe, set up a real mixing station....maybe
 
Adding my TriggerSystems emerald 10g ATO, Tunze ATO, begin to dose Bulk Reef Supply's 2part to finally stabilize my parameters and then on to order a dosing pump.

OH and make it up north to grab some corals.... been on a coral spree lately, LOVE THIS STUFF!
 
Wc here hopefully the brs dual reactor is here tomorrow and get that hard plumbed into return pump that has a tee already for it inline already. Try and learn how to get pics under our leds lol.
 
Cleaned and vacuumed sump, changed about 30 gallons of water, remounted a couple of frags that came undone, and disconnected my calcium reactor's CO2 tank to get refilled tomorrow. Oh yea, I also killed some aiptasia.
 
Weekly water change:)
 
I got a 60-gallon tank and a glass-holes kit. I bought the aquarium used. I stripped the sealant away and resealed the tank. I'm waiting for the sealant to cure and then I want to drill the tank.

So...I'm reading the instructions for the glass-holes kit and it says do not attempt to drill it if it is tempered glass. How do I know whether my aquarium is made of tempered glass?
 
Cleaning house, by removing a bunch of rock and 3" of crushed coral from a 40 gallon long frag tank and replacing it with nothing but new water.

Been putting it off for way too long, kind of a chore.

TR
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new