What would be killing emerald crabs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef_puck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef_puck

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2021
Messages
330
Reaction score
99
Location
NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fairy wrasse
Red cardinal
Fox face
Tomini tang
Royal gamma
File fish

Have a decent size bubble algae outbreak that I have added a number of emerald crabs for over the past few months but they are all missing.

Thought it was a Melanarus wrasse but I removed that and still missing crabs.

Ala any other options for removing bubble algae. It’s all over and in lots of crevices. Without me taking the whole tank apart to scrub.
 
How big are the crabs and how big is your tank? I've had some smaller ones go missing for months then just appear again.
 
90g. I have had small ones and larger ones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new