What would you advise for shipping

  • Thread starter Thread starter patedship
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

patedship

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
581
Reaction score
13
Location
East Lansing, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in MI and want to get a frag of Lunar Eclipse, next day is $40 from the shippers location making the total $80 for 4 polyps... UGH! Would you say I need to do next day shipping or would 2 day with a heat pack in a thermos work? Temp is around 40-60 degrees here.
 
i regularly ship 2-4 frags via usps express for 18.80, plus 5 for box and bags; that is overnight to most areas, ive got a few lunar's i can break up if you are interested
 
Just make sure the sender puts a 30 hour heat pack in the styrofoam box and put the thermos with the zoanthids in the box. that way if it does take 2 days it souldn't drop the water temp of the was as fast. I like USPS express.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new