What Would You...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Atomikk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Atomikk

Rare Coral Master
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
168
Reaction score
2
Location
Toronto, CANADA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pay for a frag (say 1") of this:

P1010174.jpg



The reason why I ask, is to get a better understanding of the disparity between Canadian and US pricing of corals.
 
depends on the color. If it's acutally purple I might pay more. if it's blue, $25.
 
I'd trade - nice looking milli

Its purple I bet - white balance looks good and it isn't smurfed.....
 
From another local reefer around here, I would pay 15-20. In a store I would expect them to ask twice that, but I wouldn't buy it if that was the case.
 
I want to know where you guys are shopping at!!! If I saw a frag of that for $40 in a store I would buy it.
From another reefer I would just trade or something usually......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new