What Wrasse is this???

JasReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
213
Reaction score
303
Location
New Braunfels,TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wrasse experts I need some help please!
I'm not sure what kind of wrasse this is. It looks kind of like a Blue Throat except the green throat 😂.
For now this is my best pic. Thanks reefers!
1000003716.jpg
 
Thanks. I agree, after watching it more today it's definitely a blue throat. Case 🔒
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new