What'd ya get??

I get jabbed all day (if not by people, by life). I'm an amorphous blob... I just absorb it all, let it percolate, then regurgitate it on unsuspecting innocents:D. I was whispering sweet nothings to the clams all day. I just didn't think anyone saw me. How long were you standing there??? Did you see me, uh, nevermind:D.
 
HEHE! are you sure you dont live in chattanooga? you fit right in! :biggrin:
 
Just lookin for a niche:D. I knew there were smarta$$es out there, just couldn't find them... I'm a Tennessee boy at heart, if that helps.
 
We'll have to motor down to AL to visit. Do they do a swap down there? Gosh, Montgomery is what, 5 hours from Chattanooga? You'll have to inform us when you're going to be close at a swap or other event. You do fit in well with us (taking and giving abuse- sorry about that- I just can't help myself- Bryan and Brandon are BAD influences).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new