Whats better than filter floss? Cut into squares.

Gavin Noy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2023
Messages
130
Reaction score
69
Location
Nottingham
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a media basket mod for my fluval evo and looking for something to put in the top section that polishes water better than filter floss. UK amazon ect. Reading floss filters at around 1000 microns. wouldnt mind halving that atleast. Any suggestions?

Thank you
 
I th
I have a media basket mod for my fluval evo and looking for something to put in the top section that polishes water better than filter floss. UK amazon ect. Reading floss filters at around 1000 microns. wouldnt mind halving that atleast. Any suggestions?

Thank you
I thought it was the lower the microns the more polished :thinking-face:
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new