Whats going on with my clam?

Alright I have jumped lighting so it ramps up to 100 percent blue and 40 percent white I dont wanna torch corals just jumping to 100 percent for both
 
You want to slowly raise LEDs up or you are going to stress your corals. 40% is a big jump. 5-10% a week is what I always went by. You need a much longer peak not just the higher peak intensity. My NanoBox retro peaks for 5 hours a day at 65% blues and 25% whites, but that's on a 15g.
 
Thanks ill step it up 5 percent a week as to not burn my corals
 
The white will peak at 20 percent for 4 hrs and blues peak for 50 percent for 5 hrs
 
Give your coral sometime to adjust before step you led up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new