What's in store for Easter Sunday weekend sales?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
powers2001

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquacave has Skimz skimmers too. If I can't get one by Sunday night at BRS for 10x points I'll go for Aquacave 10% rewards. BRS does have better service.

W1nters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquacave has Skimz skimmers too. If I can't get one by Sunday night at BRS for 10x points I'll go for Aquacave 10% rewards. BRS does have better service.
If your looking for 10x points BRS has group buys every week. Think they rotate reef2reef, reef central, nano reef and facebook

OP
OP
powers2001

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew they had once a month group buy RC and R2R and missed those, I wasn't ready; but didn't know of the other two. I'll check'em out. :)

OP
OP
powers2001

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just remembered BRS handles the warranties for Skimz products here in the US so I think I'll stick with BRS. B-)

Robert Vacchiano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also had horrible customer service with aqua cave ther are plenty of other online venders that are much better

Robert Vacchiano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait till there is a problem and see. Had a problem .They told me I could send a defective product back and that they would send a new one out immediately when I called and talk to someone then later about two days they send me an email and say they can't send it until they get defective item back and what makes it worse is that shipping box was not damaged .The item was sent broken

Thor2j

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait till there is a problem and see. Had a problem .They told me I could send a defective product back and that they would send a new one out immediately when I called and talk to someone then later about two days they send me an email and say they can't send it until they get defective item back and what makes it worse is that shipping box was not damaged .The item was sent broken
I had a problem with them and they resolved it in my favor. Not saying the norm but that was my experience.
Coralvue does the same thing. Won't send something out until defective received even though it was DOA out of box received unlike ecotech who does the norm and takes credit card and doesn't charge unless they don't get old one back.

Robert Vacchiano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem for me is they told me on the phone they would send it right out I did not ask to have it sent right out and two days later send an e mail saying they have to get it back first. It was a impeller and housing for a 70 blueline pump which cost over a 100 and then I was out use of a pump for even longer and they sent it to me already broken and a friend of mine bought a uv light that was defective from them right out of box and he had to go through manufacture to get new one .I would not buy anything from them because ther customer service is horrible

W1nters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang no Easter specials :( was hoping to pull the trigger on a Trigger sump lol

OP
OP
powers2001

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brs has preferred members 10% off site wide
You just scared me. I went ahead and bought my skimmer at Aquacave for 10% rewards points because BRS didn't have Easter sales today and then you tell me BRS had sales today. I thought I missed a sale at BRS!:)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 155 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.6%
Back