What's is My Aquarium Box?

  • Thread starter Thread starter djd3mon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

djd3mon

Reefing since 2016!
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Messages
397
Reaction score
227
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone was wondering what "my aquarium box" is. It is a monthly subscription of aquarium related goodies. There are 2 options to choose from. Saltwater and Freshwater. Saltwater is $29.99/mo and freshwater is $24.99. So far I have been happy with every box I received. This is my 4th box I have received. I do not work for my aquarium box just wanted to let you know what its all about.

January

December 2016

November 2016


I did not record prior to November 2016.
I will upload each month's un-boxing so you can see what goodies we received for each month.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new