whats it take to be apart of ETRC?

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how ^, but id love to be a donating supporter of this. Knoxville needs all their reefers on this website

Zoarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im new to the club, all I did was go to the next club meeting to meet some of the members. Everyone was very friendly and new comers always welcome! Haven't met everyone yet but so far a great group of people. Just message @cale0721 for details on the next meeting.

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im new to the club, all I did was go to the next club meeting to meet some of the members. Everyone was very friendly and new comers always welcome! Haven't met everyone yet but so far a great group of people. Just message @cale0721 for details on the next meeting.

Mike is correct. Just come on out to our September meeting and meet the group. If you decide you wanna join you can pay a board member the half off price of $10 or pay our PayPal account. That's it.

Mark75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You must first become a "prospect" at which time you will be subjected to physical/mental abuse for a time of no less than 2 years. If you survive the prospect stage you will be considered for member status only after you are able to displace a current member by beating them in a knife/steel pipe fight.

Really nothing to it!

Edit: sorry never mind,..I was thinking about my stamp collecting club. Yea,..here you just have to come out meet us and pay the dues! [emoji16]

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joshua Hurst

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You must first become a "prospect" at which time you will be subjected to physical/mental abuse for a time of no less than 2 years. If you survive the prospect stage you will be considered for member status only after you are able to displace a current member by beating them in a knife/steel pipe fight.

Really nothing to it!

Edit: sorry never mind,..I was thinking about my stamp collecting club. Yea,..here you just have to come out meet us and pay the dues! [emoji16]
My grandma is in a stamp club ;) bahahahahhahah

OP
OP
Joshua Hurst

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike is correct. Just come on out to our September meeting and meet the group. If you decide you wanna join you can pay a board member the half off price of $10 or pay our PayPal account. That's it.
Im not sure if I honestly have the time. Does the convention on October 1st count ahaha

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back