What's on my hammer?

jazonPartij

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
310
Reaction score
76
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pulled this spiky red ball off of my hammer coral. I also found a smaller white ball that was also fairly spiky. What is it?
IMG_1473738456.688163.jpg
 
IMG_1473738522.721807.jpg


It doesn't look happy. That's why I saw the ball in the first place. Any ideas why it's not doing well?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new