Whats the best reactor for GFO?

Not saying it's the best but I use the reactor from BRS and there GFO. Keeps my levels at close to 0.. I'm sure others will chime in saying BRO reactors suck.
 
Any bro.. as lomg as it tumbles gently... I'll hook up a nice one at my cost for you.. pm me..I treat my vip goooooddd :-)
 
For amounts up to 150 grams (150 gallon tank size at the recommended 10 grams per 10 gallons most recommend as the max dosage) the TLF Phosban reactor is hard to beat. It circulates well and the media is very visible unlike many of the others which use a milky white cartridge inside a normal RO sediment filter housing which is way too big and hard to see inside.
 
Last edited:
I just purchased the Phosban ... i was looking at the BRS reactor, but my LFS gave me 2 phosban 150's...pump...and media for both for 110.00 ... so it was hard not to pass up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new