What's The Correct Name

fishybizzness

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2017
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
3,286
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi all! I need some help identifying my coral. Could you please help me out with the correct names for these?
As usual, thanks!

20200328_150319.jpg 20200509_183440.jpg
 
9AC1BEC9-2CAC-46EA-BC59-2EA82687114B.jpeg
Pretty darn sure this is platygyra. If I’m wrong my second guess would be favites but I’m fairly certain it’s platy. But hey! I’ve been wrong before! Hahaha. Sorry I’m not great with the softies though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new